Welcome to Level 17. In this section, watch YouTube videos on a wide range of topics, including science, psychology, entertainment, culture, nature and sport. The videos are specially selected for upper intermediate (CEFR level B2) and advanced (CEFR level C1) learners of English.
You will develop your ability to understand a variety of accents and speakers, as well as a range of colloquial and idiomatic language in context. Each video has a transcript and interactive exercises to help you understand the language.
This course consists of 20 short videos. Each lesson includes:
- a video
- a full transcription of the dialogue
- audio examples to hear
- a chart with new words and expressions, and a lot of examples you can learn from
- a progress quiz to check your understanding
In every lesson we will:
- practice our listening skills
- read the transcription of the dialogues
- learn new vocabulary
- exercises one intermediate grammar function
This course is for upper-intermediate B2 and advanced students of English C1.
In case of need, contact us anytime. Levent School is a real school with real teachers, we are here to help you. Send us an email to email@example.com drop us a Whatsapp message: 3474258840. We are happy to answer any of your questions.